Gilbert Property Management
Get tenant placement & property management backed by 4 guarantees.
Looking to rent out or get professional management for your Gilbert rental property? SGI Property Management will get you a quality tenant FAST and give you excellent property management services with 4 guarantees attached!
SGI Property Management offers you 4 guarantees.
1) Rented in 2 Weeks Guarantee
We'll find a quality tenant for you in 2 weeks or you get two months of property management for free.
2) Low Price Guarantee
If you have a written quote from a competitor, we’ll beat it.
Get Your Free Property Management Quote
3) 6-Month Money Back Guarantee
If you're unhappy for any reason, we’ll refund 100% of your management fees for up to 6 months (We’d rather make you happy, though!)
4) 120-Day Good Tenant Guarantee
If a tenant leaves or must be removed within 120 days of occupying your home, we’ll find you a quality replacement tenant free of charge.
What's the Gilbert rental market look like today?
As of May 2015, the average apartment rent in Gilbert, AZ is $1,237.
Over the last six months, one bedroom units have increased by $49 (6.5%) and two bedroom apartments have increased by $135 (13.4%).
Statistics provided by Rent Jungle and correct as of 8/2015.
Want to know how much your home will rent for?
Phoenix rents are rising; are yours keeping up? Get your professional rental analysis today! >>
“The average listing price of homes selling in Gilbert, AZ is currently $336,737. This is 0.8% increase (up to $2,746) compared to last quarter and a 2.9% increase compared to 2014. (Trulia.com)
At present, the most well-known neighborhoods in Gilbert are La Aldea and Power Ranch with median prices of $190,985 and $261,116.”
Eli Saba on Google+
"Great company, stand by what they say and get the job done. Will continue to tell friends and family about SGI.”
Some fun facts about Gilbert, Arizona:
- Gilbert has quite the reputation, such as the 33rd best place to live in the United States, 2nd safest city in the United States and 8th most thriving city in the USA. Not too shabby.
- The town is named for William Gilbert who offered his own land to the railroad and soon had a rail siding on his property. A rail siding was an extra section of rail that allowed the loading and unloading without blocking the tracks. Gilbert essentially had customers coming right to his property and buying his crops. Pretty soon a town was established and named after him.
- A wide range of celebrities hail from Gilbert, AZ including Jimmy Eat World (rock band) , Ryan Fitzpatrick (NFL Quarterback), Shea Hillanbrand (Former MLB All-Star), Chester Bennington (Lead singer for popular rock band Linkin Park), and Naomi Lang (5 Time US ice dance champion)