Renting Your Home Out
If you're considering becoming a landlord and would like to know more about the marketing and leasing process- look no further. SGI is happy to take you through the process we use to attract, qualify, and secure qualified residents for the hundreds of landlords that we represent!
- Rental price evaluation and competitive market analysis to determine an initial target rental rate
- High-resolution wide-angle photography of interior and exterior
- Video Walk-Through Tours with SGI
- Property renovation and staging consultation, if necessary
- Coordinate property renovation, if necessary
- Publish property listing to Realtor.com, Rentals.com, Craigslist.org, Postlets.com, RentalHomesPlus.com, Rentlist.net, Yahoo Homes, Backpage.com, RentalHouses.com, HotPads.com, Move.com, Vast, and the local MLS (if desired- ask agent for details).
- Install lockbox for anytime access
- Place yard sign for maximum exposure
Commitments of Our Leasing Specialists
- Receive and follow up on prospect calls, voicemails, and emails requesting rental information
- Relay prospect feedback, recommend necessary pricing or marketing adjustments, and update property listings
- Negotiate lease terms and conditions, including special owner stipulations, HOA and condo association rules and regulations, and legally required disclosures
- Conduct a move-in inspection, including a move-in inspection report and photographs documenting the initial condition of the property prior to move-in
Extensive Tenant Screening
Our applicant screenings include:
- Credit check
- Nationwide criminal background check
- Nationwide eviction history check
- Employment/income verification
- Residence/rental history verification
Get more information about our Phoenix property management services.